Crypto Wallet Tracker
Follow whale activity, stalk celebrity wallets, track exchange reserves and lots more.
Tip: Remember to give these wallets a nickname in our app, since you likely won't recognize the actual address.
Monitor Satoshi, Vitalic, and other OGsWhy not follow some of the most important people in the crypto space? While these folks likely have multiple wallets (some not publicly known) here are some known wallet addresses:
- Satoshi Nakamoto's Wallet: 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa (Inventor of Bitcoin)
- Vitalik Buterin's Wallet: 0xd8dA6BF26964aF9D7eEd9e03E53415D37aA96045 (Co-creator of Ethereum)
- Brian Armstrong's Wallet: 0x5b76f5B8fc9D700624F78208132f91AD4e61a1f0 (CEO of Coinbase)
- Hayden Adams's Wallet: 0x11E4857Bb9993a50c685A79AFad4E6F65D518DDa (Creator of Uniswap)
Whales & Rich ListsWhales move prices, and often have access to information that the rest of us don't. "Whale tailing" is the practice of monitoring whale activity and then copy-trading them. Since a lot of trading happens on DEXs these days, its even easier to see learn what crypto whales are buying.
The biggest crypto whales can be found on this BTC rich list and this ETH top account balances page.
Tip: You can also receive these alerts with our telegram bot, which lets you or groups of people get real-time updates on what crypto whales are accumulating (or dumping).
NFT WhalesSimilarly, it's pretty easy to find whales and crypto influencer by looking at large NFT purchases. If someone owns 3 CryptoPunks, it might be worth seeing what else they're buying. You can easily use OpenSea to look up the owners of the most expensive or interesting NFTs. But be warned, anyone can airdrop an NFT to someone elses wallet. Do proper research before concluding that someone actually purchased an NFT.
Follow major crypto projects and their treasuriesLots of DAOs and other crypto initiatives have addresses tied to their organizations (specifically cross-chain bridges). Many also have sizable war-chests from their ICO or other form of token sale. Openorgs.info has a useful list of some of the largest crypto treasuries.
- Arbitrum Bridge Wallet: 0x011B6E24FfB0B5f5fCc564cf4183C5BBBc96D515
- Polygon (Matic) Bridge: 0x8484Ef722627bf18ca5Ae6BcF031c23E6e922B30
- BitDAO Treasury Wallet: 0x78605Df79524164911C144801f41e9811B7DB73D
- Tornado.Cash Wallet: 0xA160cdAB225685dA1d56aa342Ad8841c3b53f291
- Axie Infinity Bridge: 0x64192819Ac13Ef72bF6b5AE239AC672B43a9AF08
- Nouns DAO Treasury: 0x0BC3807Ec262cB779b38D65b38158acC3bfedE10
- Lido Treasury: 0x3e40D73EB977Dc6a537aF587D48316feE66E9C8c
- Optimism Gateway: 0x99c9fc46f92e8a1c0dec1b1747d010903e884be1
- Immutable X: Bridge: 0x5FDCCA53617f4d2b9134B29090C87D01058e27e9
- Hop Protocol: 0xb8901acB165ed027E32754E0FFe830802919727f
Track exchange walletsUnsurprisingly, crypto exchanges hold a lot of crypto. These wallet addresses are usually known publicly, and can be an interesting way to monitor market sentiment. For example, if lots of people are depositing BTC on exchanges, they usually do this with the intent of selling it. Inversely, if lots of crypto is flowing out of exchange wallets, whales are typically moving the asset into cold storage (a bullish indicator).
Here's a list of known exchange wallets for Binance, Coinbase, and FTX.
Stalk celebrities & famous investorsFor better or worse, the NFT craze brought dozens of hollywood stars into the crypto game. Lots of these people have publicly known wallet addresses:
- Shaquille O'Neal's Wallet: 0x3C6aEFF92b4B35C2e1b196B57d0f8FFB56884A17
- Stephen Curry's Wallet: 0x3bEcf83939f34311b6bEe143197872d877501B11
- Justin Bieber's Wallet: 0xE21DC18513e3e68a52F9fcDaCfD56948d43a11c6
- Kevin Hart's Wallet: 0xBBDaC7bA85AF15420AFd1F4aA3313C3535b15Cde
- Eminem's Wallet: 0x7a253BD170E3A8c6088aCdC912DC34f945F33D4E
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Wallet: 0x31185f782A7C11044566d70dFCF1c8175486f451
- Steve Aoki's Wallet: 0xe4bBCbFf51e61D0D95FcC5016609aC8354B177C4
- Serena Williams's Wallet: 0x0864224F3cC570AB909EBF619f7583EF4a50b826
- Timbaland's Wallet: 0xf39B47b20699BA41f1d3bFDD06a0d8A5f89CDd5C
- Anthony Hopkins's Wallet: 0x5B4b7F43140E79a4452408CE10dd64FD17D8a2E5
- Elijah Wood's Wallet: 0xF6de94bE96f80602d90BF29bD9e88a0E843b2eb9
- Reese Witherspoon's Wallet: 0xECb316ceea42CD154ddED4eA9944527Da44e7A04
- Ja Rule's Wallet: 0x8d3Bc45d7B30013c37c141f6ce7c981B2613eFAa
- Madonna's Wallet: 0x8ea95Bdc5cDddC0b7EbAd841F0c1f2cA6168b6a9
- Mike Tyson's Wallet: 0x7217BC604476859303A27f111b187526231A300C
- Dave Chappelle's Wallet: 0x33560bB4E2c132346980890A04193616359A04Dc
- Jordan Belfort's Wallet: 0xdBF2445e5049c04Cda797DAE60aC885e7d79DF9d
- Jay-Z's Wallet: 0x3b417FaeE9d2ff636701100891DC2755b5321Cc3
- DJ Khaled's Wallet: 0xA0Ac662F58d3507A6F4A37F8532dF201d9010fE7
- Snoop Dogg's Wallet: 0xCe90a7949bb78892F159F428D0dC23a8E3584d75
- Paris Hilton's Wallet: 0xB6Aa5a1AA37a4195725cDF1576dc741d359b56bd
- Alexis Ohanian's Wallet: 0x1616b4C7cdb4093BeFBCca62F3198993327a8e9e
- Mark Cuban's Wallet: 0xa679c6154b8d4619Af9F83f0bF9a13A680e01eCf
- Mark Cuban's Wallet 2: 0x95abDa53Bc5E9fBBDce34603614018d32CED219e
- Mark Cuban's Wallet 3: 0x293Ed38530005620e4B28600f196a97E1125dAAc
- Beeple's Wallet: 0xc6b0562605D35eE710138402B878ffe6F2E23807
Keep an eye on ETH 2.0The merge is coming, and a proof-of-stake ETH will soon be a reality. Here is the wallet address of the ETH 2 deposit address, which currently contains billions of dollars worth of locked funds.
- ETH 2.0 Deposit Address: 0x00000000219ab540356cBB839Cbe05303d7705Fa
Watch wallets tied to prominent hacks, exploits and seizures.
- Silk Road seized funds: 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX
- Ross Ulbricht's Wallet: 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH (in FBI custody)
- MultiSig Blackhat Exploit: 0xB3764761E297D6f121e79C32A65829Cd1dDb4D32
- Wormhole Network Exploit: 0x629e7Da20197a5429d30da36E77d06CdF796b71A
- North Korean Axie Infinity Hack: 0x098B716B8Aaf21512996dC57EB0615e2383E2f96
ENSENS is Ethereum's version of DNS, which lets someone own a .eth name that resolves to a proper ethereum address. Some people have paid a remarkable amount of money for these. And since they're all tied to a real wallet address, it's an easy way to locate interesting and influential people.
Here's a list of the most expensive ENS domains.
Get Started!Ready to monitor a crypto wallet? Simply fill out the form below.
Get notified when a transaction occurs.
Have a question?